Moonspear Dear prodigal, you are my son and I-
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Trade 
AW though I know Kit wanted a @Hydra /Bronco thread so here's anodder one. AND THE RAIN STARRRRTS.

It'd been drizzling when Bronco left the den that he shared with Meerkat after giving her a fond kiss on the forehead. He knew her day would be just as busy- and tiring- as his would be, and that they were both getting a wake-up call, after having moved to the mountain. It would take some time for them to acclimatize to living on the mountain, but Bronco, for one, was pleased that it was, at least, a bit cooler on the mountain than it had been at the Copse. That close, hot and sticky forest of trees had been almost unbearably humid for quite some time. 

But the humidity was different about the mountain- it took longer for the mist to lift, and on a day like this, it didn't seem like it would. A dense fog hung about the tall cedars that grew along the borders, and the drizzle he'd felt had turned into a light shower by the time he reached the borders. The scents left behind by his packmates had already begun to blur slightly, so he moved along, reinforcing them. It wasn't too hard to find his way along through the swirling mists- though he stopped, frozen in time when he caught sight of something small nd greyish-black moving through the mist toward the slopes of the mountains. A fox. 

And while Bronco was still leery about hurting another wolf...His prey drive kicked into gear seeing the fox, and he immediately let out a loud bark of warning- and took off after the fox. It paused for a second- and began to run, unknowingly heading further into the packlands, which was not alright by Bronco. He carried on in hot pursuit of the fox, swerving this way and that way to cover the distance and avoid all the obstacles that came up in his path...It was exciting, to be chasing prey through a terrain he did not yet know...It added a challenge, and he enjoyed it.
Messages In This Thread
Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 17, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - August 21, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - August 21, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Dear prodigal, you are my son and I- - by RIP Bronco - September 15, 2020, 11:44 AM