Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
141 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Lumiya plz.

Hushed Willows, having survived the quaking earth that drove one of its sons far from his home among its weeping trees, thrived beneath its guardian spires. The young druid stood quietly on the outskirts of what had been his home the year prior with mixed feelings. While there was comfort in knowing Elysium's sacred land had welcomed wolves once more into its embrace, Sundance reeled at having detected no familiar scent among those that marked its outskirts.

His mothers. Brothers. All gone.

Silver ears smoothed back, defeated, and he turned his face away. For so long he'd been unwilling to think of the worst possible outcome after having spent his entire time away longing for what he hoped would be a beautiful reunion. Pastel eyes fluttered closed. Through flared nostrils, Sundance drew in a shaky breath - one that was released in a strained whine.

Wherever you are, he pleaded silently to his parents and siblings, be it in this life or the next, know that I love you.

He inhaled deeply, and felt the warmth of a Summer breeze caress the lengthy fur of a pale cheek in what was surely a response. Confirmation, he felt, of his solemn suspicion that nature had reclaimed @Olive's gentle soul. I am right here, he swore he heard her say, and emotion tightened around the yearling's throat as his soft gaze looked longingly into the forest; I never left.

"Let me find you," Sundance whispered, and took a moment to gather himself before sending forth a call for new leadership to meet with him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM