Sun Mote Copse Relationships and politics should not mix
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
I realized that you got my 400th thread! Yay for round numbers. :D

"I am leaving," Wraen clarified. "I thought that I had got over my dislike for Hydra, but I haven't been able to leave past, where it belongs. It still burns strong," she explained. "And I know that this inability to let go is - perhaps - childish and immature, but Hydra has done morally questionable things that I can neither understand, nor accept," she said. 

"At the same time she is your best friend and you know her far longer than I ever had the pleasure to be acquainted with her. You probably know her demons just as well as her good sides. And I don't want to pit you against her, I do not want to stand between you and her. Worse even - make you choose," she smiled here, as if she could make Towhee do anything. 

"If you can make a better future for Firebirds with Moonspear, I do not want to be in the way. Meerkat and Bronco will learn much there," and I sincerely hope that there would never come a day, when they regret it. "Yet I do not want to live here, knowing that I am allied, I owe or am indebted to a person, who I cannot respect. It does not sit with me well and I have been through that once already. It was enough," she added. 

"I figured that it is better for me to leave now, while we can still talk as friends about this, and not let it escalate to a point, where we can't stand each other. Because this ghost will always be here," she finished.
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM