Stone Circle power over me
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Let's see it later, Charles answered as Leta mentioned the stick needed to be approved by him. Even though he'd always liked chewing on sticks Charles had no collection to speak of himself; that was just something he said because Leta implied it would be neat to have that. He liked the thought of being a professional at something, and if that something had to be sticks, then, well, that was alright with him.

He was surprised when she said she didn't want to be sad anymore, considering he had only asked about what sort of food she wanted to go for. Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing, sad girl, Charles said with a grin. He wasn't sure why he said that, but it somehow felt good when others were being awkward. It made him feel like he had some semblance of control over his life. Like he wasn't the one being pushed around, but he pushed others around. Even if those others were his only friend.

Leta recovered alright and then she suggested they could go for a baby deer or something. Charles had never taken that down with just one other and he hesitated if they could do it, but maybe. Yeah, uh, I think so, if we're lucky.
Messages In This Thread
power over me - by Charles - August 18, 2020, 08:52 AM
RE: power over me - by Leta - August 19, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: power over me - by Charles - August 27, 2020, 07:25 AM
RE: power over me - by Leta - September 01, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: power over me - by Charles - September 02, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: power over me - by Leta - September 02, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: power over me - by Charles - September 03, 2020, 06:46 AM