Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
All Welcome 
Her paws did not fall softly upon the ground as they usually had.

There was no time to look weak. Although Leigh stumbled through the terrain, there was a certain elegance in her steps as she attempted to disguise the exhaustion hanging over her head. No longer was there the need to rush. Finally, she had arrived. The yearning to leave home had flown away the moment she stepped foot in this new land, and yet she did not know where she was. The mountains were gorgeous, the scenery bright and new. But all the wolf could wish for now was some easy prey.

She trotted along carefully, finding what seemed like a rather secluded spot before opting to take a moment to catch her breath. If she were to hunt a meal, much energy would be required. Shifting her sore paws to give each a rest, her glowing eyes could now fully take in her surroundings.

Leigh simply sat there, her coat in need of a good shake and grooming. The paler markings around her neck were tainted with dust, and her tail just looked plain sad. After such a trip, she had confidently decided that traveling was the absolute worst and it could go die in a corner. But now... everything was calm. Cautious to shut her eyes in an unfamiliar world, her heavy lids took the invitation and promptly closed. Breathing a relieved sigh, one desperately needed, life finally felt right.

"Home sweet home, I suppose."
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM