Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk's voice had been found, and she used it often now. She asked questions of her mother, her father, and of anybody else who would listen. A curious girl, the little raindrop was constantly making inquiries about the world around her, the wolves around her, the way life worked, and what was to become of her future. She daydreamed often of the day when she would find her ugi. Anaa had told her it would be after the snow, so each day she went outside and expected it to be there on the ground, just as she had heard of. Alas, there was only water there, no white flakey stuff to speak of.

When the raindrop caught sight of ajaukuluk (a new word and title for her aunt, taught by her mother), Sialuk's features brightened and she quickly made her way over to Moonspear's leader. Hydra was to taataa as Sialuk was to Saviguk. Ajaukuluk! What have you brought? she asked, sniffing at the creature that lay on the ground. It looked similar to her own kind, but the proportions were off, and the smell was quite different. Did you know I am speaking now? Anaa says I will have a husband when the white hawks come. She says you brought her here for taataa.

And what of Hydra's ugi? Sialuk scarcely knew him; he seemed a more distant figure. What is your ugi's name? The raindrop could not conjure it up from her memories.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
when the sun rises in the west - by Hydra - August 26, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Sialuk - August 26, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Saviguk - August 26, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Hydra - September 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Sialuk - September 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: when the sun rises in the west - by Saviguk - September 17, 2020, 08:31 PM