Redsand Canyon Voice of Witchcraft
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Business proceeds quickly. 
Donovan is quick to greet her and she stops, as he does in front of her. 
"I circled Neverwinter's entire forest for the duration of my trip. It seemed like the best way to go about the mission. As for what I learned, there isn't much to say. The rain made it really difficult to piece together what's what, but Neverwinter's borders smell like one big megapack from what little I could tell. I don't know if they were very big before or not, but if not, then they recently gained a lot of new wolves." 

She pauses for a moment, mulling over if she should tell him about running in to Moonspear. She isn't sure what will be the best route to take with her run-in with Hydra and the two that followed her. 

In the end, she spills. She will figure the rest of it out later.

"I also ran into the Alphess of Moonspear and two of her wolves as I arrived." She began to genuinely tear up and her voice cracked as she continued "They outnumbered me, threatened me with death if I was dishonest. I couldn't take on three wolves by myself, and I told them why I was there. I told them everything!" She sobbed, showing pure remourse as she cowered to the ground with tears "I'm not confident in my ability to lie...Or I would have done so. I would have lied right to their faces and told them different. I'm so sorry!" She yelped in between sobs, rolling over and exposing her stomach and her throat to the greatest extent in a silent effort to further her apology. 
She took it even further by avoiding his gaze, by tensing ever so slightly as if expecting him to maul her, to injure her in some way. 
She had betrayed him by not trying to lie to begin with. She knew she had done a massive wrong, and she expected to be punished. She had wanted so badly to make him proud and in the end, she felt to her core that she had failed. 

She didn't look at all like the confident goddess she had been working hard to be. 
She looked like a pathetic mess as she visibly braced to be met without mercy. 

No part of her expected differently, and it showed by how bad she was trembling.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Voice of Witchcraft - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Voice of Witchcraft - by Kynareth Deagon - September 05, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Voice of Witchcraft - by RIP Fury - September 05, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: Voice of Witchcraft - by Kynareth Deagon - September 06, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: Voice of Witchcraft - by RIP Fury - September 06, 2020, 02:14 AM
RE: Voice of Witchcraft - by Kynareth Deagon - September 06, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Voice of Witchcraft - by RIP Fury - September 06, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: Voice of Witchcraft - by Kynareth Deagon - September 06, 2020, 03:20 AM