Bearclaw Valley They don’t get the context ‘cause it’s too complex
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The two stand near the borders, he shares a cautious look with his counterpart. They don’t have to wait long for the rook to arrive. Her snake like movements suspicious and not all too welcome to Donovan. It doesn’t bother him though. He’s met worse than the deathly silent woman before him. He almost wants to scoff at the site of her. Knowing that all she knows how to use is her teeth. Though he commemorates her for her savage nature, Donovan doesn’t appreciate it being used on them — their allies — for what began the feud between the two women was Astara’s jealousy, or perhaps insecurity over her mate. Perhaps it’s Merrick or Donovan she should be putting her teeth on instead of Nyra.

Fucking stupid. Is the only thing he can think of when his mind replays the events between the two. This woman will attack one of them today, he’s almost sure of it. Hell it’ll probably be Donovan. Especially if his apology isn’t up to standards for the ruffled wolf.

So his eyes follow her form neutrally. A dip of his muzzle in her direction to acknowledge her. Then his attention is brought to another approaching. Evien. He remembers the medic from their meeting. Meddling with his own medic about herbs and the such. Donovan regards him with the same motion before he hears him begin to speak.

At this time more approach. He’s not worried, truly. Though as more approach, he finds himself raising with disappointment when Merrick himself does not show. Not due to their connection. More like, besides Evien, he’s unsure of the remaining company’s ability to actually talk about shit like a normal person — wolf? (You know what I mean lol.) He is aware Astara is not one for words and he never met the other two. Evien seems his best bet.

When Evien is done speaking he nods to his words. “I agree.” He hums. Referencing the fact that the two packs would do better continuing to be allies. “And yes I’m aware of what happened. I wish to talk about it from a logical — not emotional — point of view. With our alliance in mind of course.” Comes his conversational reply. Not biting or stern, like Evien’s, but casual.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They don’t get the context ‘cause it’s too complex - by Kynareth Deagon - September 09, 2020, 07:57 PM