Mudminnow River a tall drink
13 Posts
Ooc — ren
A peculiarly long pause followed the initial musing of @Condor regarding whatever information he had on their surroundings. The fleet footed Coyote was already up and running by the time Hyacinth obeyed his suspicions enough to lift his head out of the water. 

"Are you kidding me?" He growled around a small fish he'd managed to capture, reduced to standing in shock at the disapearing figure. A quick glance to his side revealed the true meaning behind Condor's approach. He was a thief! An opportunist looking for an opening, and Hya handed him one without realizing. He shook his head at his own ineptitude, then after swallowing his singular fish, sighed deeply.

"Well, at least I got something out of it." One fish, sure, but their interaction however brief told Hya a great deal (he assumed) about the locals. Namely, that they most likely couldn't be trusted and he needed to watch his back in this area. Also, that when a Coyote says he's interested in a trade...that trade might be one-sided. 

Good to know.

Resigned to defeat, Hya decided he would stay here and do a little more fishing before following Condor's trail. Not in hopes to run into the 'yote again, but it was more of a direction than he had before the meeting.

(Thanks for the RP! I'm not entirely sure how to use the dice system here :O but either way, he's not looking for a fight yet :P)
Messages In This Thread
a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 11, 2020, 07:45 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 13, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 14, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 14, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 15, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 15, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 16, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 16, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Condor - September 18, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: a tall drink - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 21, 2020, 07:41 AM