Whitebark Stream I'll be what you wanted
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

As if this current predicament couldn't get any more akward, a stranger's presence decided to grace him in a time where he seemed like a cat trying to move around some water. His red and green orbs shifted slowly beside himself to reveal an odd figure. Large — almost bat-like ears, thin muzzle, and legs no more significant than the twigs these autumn leaves fell from. What a strangely cartoonish sight....

And yet, their body seemed to give off the scent of both a wolf and....coyote...— a coupling of the two perhaps? The prince had never heard of such a thing. Any interactions between wolves and coyotes was always met with the mauling of its smaller counterpart. He never thought that the two would be physically capable of creating offspring (hell, how would sex even work with the size difference anyway?). And that was the point in which Āzon realized he was going too deep into the rabbit hole and stopped thinking about it all together....

'You should try it, darling. A bath would do you good.' Oh great. They took notice of his odd behavior around the water and he immediately felt his face become hot with embarrassment. Āzon was quick to be on the defense; "I'M-!" hesitant "I'm....not....." hesitant once more "...w-what I'm doing here isn't anybody's concern. And who're you anyway?" Till he evaded the wolf's words all together. His vision shifted away as he began grumbling to himself — still in denial of the subtle (yet true) accusation. 

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
I'll be what you wanted - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Condor - September 16, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Āzon - September 24, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: I'll be what you wanted - by Condor - October 01, 2020, 11:38 PM