Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 

And so it rang. 

A chorus of voices lifting up into the air, rising beyond the lone peak to the Southwest, and Niamh, having been patrolling along the borders near the bog, stopped and frowned. They'd decided not to follow her advice to go to the East, but she couldn't fault herself for at least trying to lead them astray. They might've been inbred, religious fanatics in her books but at least one of them had decided not to trust her wor,d and follow that damn bull elk across the ridge beyond Nimbus Summit. At least they were further away- but between them lay hunting grounds that Niamh did not want to share. 

So she uttered a low call to summon her mate and her Person so they might discuss any future actions they might need to take, and met with them at the Rendez-vous site so they might discuss the matter.

-"We have neighbours"- She said, her expression and gestures conveying her disdain as easily as her snarky voice did. -"I met them just the other day, in the Glade. They're elk-worshippers, as in they follow them, call them Gods, an' get this- don't eat them."- She uttered an incredulous laugh. -"They asked me who the elk cater to and I was like uhhhhh- ME,"- She cackled. She'd thought it had been a good joke, but apparently none of the Kingslend wolves had a sense of humour. -"Anywho. Yeah. There were four of 'em; a fanatical crone, a deluded leader who calls HERself a "King," and two cronies- a pretty one and a mean one, both of 'em dumber'n bricks. Pretty sure they're imbred. One of them- the mean one- said somethin'...Talking down to me, like he was better, an' said something about my kind of wolf-"- She said, and hesitated as a thought occurred to her. -"Oh. So maybe they're not imbred. Maybe they're racist."- She shuddered hard at the thought. 

"-Prolly both. Anyway, my point isn't that. It's that we have neighbours, an' if they're not hunting the elk, then they'll be hunting something else. I informed them of our hunting grounds but I'm pretty sure that whistled through their ears."- She said. -"I vote we find as many dead elk antlers an' skulls as we can an' leave 'em along the borders of our hunting territory as a sign to keep 'em out."- She said, lacking sincerity and couth as per usual.
Messages In This Thread
I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - September 29, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - September 30, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - September 30, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 07, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 16, 2020, 03:23 PM