Cerulean Cape And if I shall die before I 'wake
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
square up (ง'̀-'́)ง (just kidding ily <3)
Also, idk if you wanted any of the scars he recived from the umbra vs. Yun vs. the rest of the planet thread (you know what I mean XD) to be visible so I kept it vague-ish. If not, you can let me know and I'll edit it out.

Soon as she got closer, he fearfully winced as if to brace some kind of impact, and Aimi couldn't help but scoff upon seeing it. Did he seriously think she was gonna bite him? As if Aimi would EVER cause harm to her own brother (despite promising to kill him for over a month lmao), he knew that! 'Guess all that time away from the beach made him loose his memories as well as his mind.' she thought to herself pettily. "Humph!"

"不想讓我擔心嗎? 還是您只是不在乎!?" Yunxu's apologeticness only sounded like dumb excuses to her, which only fumed the otter more than she already was. No way in hell was reasoning going to get Yun outta this situation -- not with such half-baked excuses as to why he LIED to her FACE! The thing that set her off the most wasn't his words though, no. When her eyes trailed the shark's body, finding additional scars that weren't there before when they'd last met, her lid nearly blew off. Another fight? WHEN DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN!? 

"姜雲旭-" a flock of seagulls took to the sky when the pitch of her voice shrilled, sandy hackles pointed across her scruff and a toothy snarl to top it off -- the scene looked like a mother scolding a kid at this point. "你真的很想讓我走嗎? 好吧,猜猜是什麼? 現在我在這裡,您永遠不會很快擺脫我。 只要我不得不繼續看著你受傷,只要你到墳墓六英尺遠,你就會被我困住!" The words of an over protective sister -- a mixture of rage, love and repressed sadness. Did Yun really want her out of the way so badly that she couldn't fight with him? It was foolish of Aimi to think helicoptering over her brother as if they were little children (which they weren't, at least not anymore) was a good idea, but the costal she-wolf was speaking from emotions at this point, not logic.

By the time Yunxu had begun speaking about looking for her, Aimi's yelling soon seethed into an angered silence. Adrenaline still pumped through her veins and caused her to shiver, but no more words could be expressed to explain how pissed she was right now. Instead, the otter would turn her back away from Yun, curling a tail around her flank and down casting her gaze to the sand. She wasn't finished giving him the earful he deserved, no, he'd definitely be hearing more of it later. Though for now, her small temper tantrum was done.

Her gaze now traveled to Aiolos with a look of apologeticness and embarrassment -- the otter carelessly forgot he was there -- how humiliating. When he arrived, she wanted to ask about the whereabouts of her sisters,  and maybe if he had room for her to join their assumed pack. Now he just ended up sitting through several minutes of yelling as soon as Aimi laid eyes on her brother.
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM