Sun Mote Copse I've been swimming from the Wallace
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Now came the test to see how much pain her Comrade would suffer before she gave in. Others might have realized their inevitable loss as soon as they'd been grabbed by the throat and cried uncle, simply to avoid enduring useless pain. Bronco had gone limp and useless, and had only begun to fight back weakly when she put enough pressure on his windpipe to make him sincerely believe that she was going to kill him...Her intention had been to force him to fight back, to rebel against the pain and to rage against the loss of control-

-the way Fennec did. 

Niamh had to move with the girl when she twisted and bucked, and on several occasions felt the punch and scrape of her paws and claws against her underside when Fennec twisted in such a way that she managed to writhe beneath the blonde. Her snarls thrummed in Niamh's ear, and her jaws hovered very close to her ear, which she kept flattened in order to keep it safe from being bitten or torn off. 

But she waited. Niamh too began to tire and regret the fact that she hadn't managed to grab Fennec's windpipe, to at least cut her air supply short and hasten the end of the spar. The two struggled together, snarling, locked in an embrace that strained the both of them, and heavy breaths made their flushed cheek and jaw dewy with moisture. Whenever she had the right angle, she would lean her lower jaw against Fennec's windpipe, and force the weight of her frame down to put a pinch in her oxygen supply- but would only ever manage to do so for a second or two before Fennec squirmed enough to breathe again. The back and forth continued, though, until Niamh felt Fennec's muscles relax as she wheezed. It was clear, though, that Fennec's spirit hadn't forced her to give in- her body's need for oxygen had. 

She stepped back, panting, and licked her lips. She sat facing Fennec, lest she retaliate, though Niamh doubted she'd have the energy to do so. Only then did she notice the blood that trailed down her ribs, and the long, parallel welts along her underside from Fennec's claws. She huffed, impressed. "Bitch." She snorted, though it would be quite clear from her tone that she intended it as a compliment.
Messages In This Thread
I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 02, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 15, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: I've been swimming from the Wallace - by Fennec - October 22, 2020, 01:24 AM