Fox's Glade It was a perfectly good grand piano
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
She didn't got any confirmation from her brother that he experienced the same. Then again, how could he? She felt that Merrit always had been the favorite. She didn't resent him for it. But she had stayed for her mother and then to be treated like that after an accident. She just had enough. Merrit only asked her one think. She thought about it. "I don't know," she spoke at first.

Though she kind of had an idea for it. 'I might find a pack that needs me, a healer. I think I would like that. Or a pack where I can learn from an experienced healer. I did make some friends so I might visit them too. In the Canyon," she stated. She then paused. "Don't tell mother." she added, with a bit of a bite. She didn't need her to know where she went, or that she left. She was going to tell her mother that she would go and find Oryx.
Messages In This Thread
It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - October 04, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - October 05, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - October 05, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - October 05, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - November 19, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - November 20, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Merrit - January 20, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: It was a perfectly good grand piano - by Arlette - January 21, 2021, 03:05 PM