The Heartwood I don't feel the rain or the sun
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her body met his, the force gathered from her momentum making their frames slam together with a thud. It knocked the air out of her for a few moments, but she ignored it thanks to the adrenaline surging through her veins, feeding her anger and giving her energy to continue. Her teeth clamped around fur and skin, and she bit down hard, harder than she would have if she hadn't been intent on hurting him—hard enough that the metallic taste of blood bloomed on her tongue. 

At first, he reared up, and she expected him to fight back. She hoped he fought back. she wanted to take out all of her anger and frustration on him because he was part of the reason for it. He didn't deserve her mercy or her kindness. He turned his head, and she tensed in preparation for his attempt to retaliate, ready to shift away from him and rip deeper into his flesh. But then he froze. Confusion mixed with anger and determination in her fiery gaze. Why did he freeze?

And then he fell to the ground and rolled over on his back, pulling her atop his chest and vulnerable abdomen. It made no sense. She refused to let go, even in this position. She threw her head from side to side a few times before her eyes happened to meet his. He was nervous—and not fighting back. Rage exploded within her. She wanted to scream until her voice was gone. What the fuck was he doing? She released his flesh from her jaws and slammed her front paws against his chest. WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK?! she demanded. She pounded her paws against him again. FIGHT BACK. FIGHT BACK. Tears started to stream down her cheeks. Of all the things she expected, this wasn't one of them. For him to just roll over and submit—it made no sense. It wasn't fair. She wanted him to fight back or do something else to make her hate him. She needed to hate him. She needed to fight him. 

She pushed off of him and slumped to the ground, exhausted and confused and so fucking angry. The tears wouldn't stop; they just poured down her face and she drew in sobbing breaths. She refused to look at him. If he touched her she would recoil and snarl, the sound dying off into another sob.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 23, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 24, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 26, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 26, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:59 PM