Hideaway Strath That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Three have come to her call so far. Hemlocke, Derg, and the Grandmaster - Donovan. Even though she now knew his true name, she had been calling him Donovan for so long that calling him anything else was difficult. 

The Paladin glanced to the nearly full moon, then back to the elk. Licking over her muzzle, Nyra pulled herself into a tall, powerful stance, raising her voice a few levels as she turned back to those present "So far, only the four of us are present. Thus our strategy will be based around that, unless more of our numbers arrive prior to taking action." Nyra met the gaze of each of her fellow wolves briefly before continuing "Hemlocke, Derg. The two of you are far better built for speed than me and our Grandmaster. Once we have a target chosen - you two will be the main chasers. Get as many blows in to the legs and joints as you can to slow it down. Don- er, Kynareth, and I, will split off from you both as we get closer. We will wait further out until our choice ungulate is chased close enough for Kynareth and I to ambush it from the front. If nothing else, our sudden emergance from it's path should slow it down enough that all four of us can get the damn thing on the ground." Glancing once more to the herd and back, the Shieldmaiden perked her ears a bit "Any additions or suggestions to this plan are welcome. All possible paws on board." 

From there, she silenced herself to leave room for everyone else to offer stragetic input.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by RIP Fury - October 29, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Derg - October 29, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by RIP Fury - November 01, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Derg - November 01, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Hemlocke - November 05, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by RIP Fury - November 06, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Derg - November 06, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Hemlocke - November 07, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by RIP Fury - November 09, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Derg - November 15, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Hemlocke - November 18, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by RIP Fury - November 20, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Derg - November 21, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Hemlocke - November 22, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Derg - November 25, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by Hemlocke - November 27, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: That's All Right, I Love The Way It Hurts - by RIP Fury - November 30, 2020, 11:41 PM