Silvertip Mountain pikpaksriruk ∅
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"You are crazy," Wraen shook her head, tired of fighting, seeing no point in continuing to do this. It was clear that there was some sort of miscommunication between them, because - hate she could understand, but what was this talk about mateship, wife duties, her tethering a man to a fruitless cause? What was she babbling about still, when Wraen had made it so clear earlier that she did not intend to take Arcturus as a mate, had never seriously considered this. He was her friend. She wished him all the best in life. That was all.

And for the second time during this conversation she had a feeling of being left out, of things being spoken and discussed about her without her knowledge. The only connection between her and this hateful woman was Arthur. She almost laughed out loud in disbelief - for a quiet guy he sure was a chatterbox to other people. But rather than believing him doing this on purpose, she thought that he had been played a fool as well. He had trusted this girl, thought to be her friend and yet she had betrayed him. 

She let the open threat to her life let slide past her ears, though this would guide her actions later. "You seem to be under misapprehension that I intend to become his wife, though between us Arthur has never shared such desire or sentiment," she told her. "I have treated him as a friend and brother. If there were feelings that he did not share with me, but shared with you - you had no right to spill those secrets. As such even with the best intentions in mind - you have betrayed his trust in you," she said.

"If I retell even a fraction of, what you told me this evening - do you think that he will consider you a hero? That all of this spite, hate and anger aimed towards me - will that resonate well with him?" she asked. "Will that convince him that you have been right along and that he will return to your warm embrace as if nothing had happened?" 
Messages In This Thread
pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Kukutux - November 02, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Wraen - November 03, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Wraen - November 03, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Wraen - November 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Wraen - November 03, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Wraen - November 03, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: pikpaksriruk ∅ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 04:24 PM