Raven's Watch stuttur taumur
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
To be honest, Stjornuati and Solpallur had never been heavy handed or all that into shows of submission or dominance. However, she knew that such puppy-like, subservient behaviour was more likely to garner their affections and perhaps even their trust back again. Well, either that or it was just a card that she was particularly good at playing.
Had it been one of the women or Kigipigak who had come to poke at her, it was unlikely her reaction would have been so girlish.
Rolling back onto her feet, the poppy girl shook herself. Rökkvi asked her what happened, and she shrugged, as though it was all just a big misunderstanding and really it had meant nothing. Of course, he would know better. Oh, you know, Stjornuati says I wronged him because I tried to recruit young women to give us good spring numbers. I guess he only likes blonds, she said, looking sidelong toward him with a dull, annoyed expression. The joke was designed so that she wouldn't have to talk about it more than she had to.
She wasn't even sure she would have actually tried to do anything. She still didn't see the real harm in trying to play matchmaker with him and Solpallur. It wasn't as though she had planned to hurt anyone.
Though who really knew what was in her head now.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
stuttur taumur - by Valmúa - November 21, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: stuttur taumur - by Rökkvi - November 21, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: stuttur taumur - by Valmúa - November 21, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: stuttur taumur - by Rökkvi - November 21, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: stuttur taumur - by Valmúa - November 21, 2020, 09:02 PM