Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette looked at him, and nodded with a sad look in her eyes. Ursus was really bad. They had hurt her family a lot, and she disliked to think that they were still under that thread. Even though, she wasn't on good terms with her mother she didn't want her life to be completely miserable. She perked up a bit. "Yeah, that is definitely the good thing about this place," she agreed. She was definitely far away from home.

"I do like you joining me," she admitted, without any shame this time. She felt that she established that she liked him. When the topics moved onto beliefs she slowly nodded. "I know. I was just curious how you see the world," she spoke, a soft smile on her lips. His grin was dazzling to her. She felt her heart flutter. She definitely wanted him to smile more at her like that. "I am not sure what I believe, but I do know that I think life will be good here. Better." Especially if she was able to hang out with Derg more. Though she could understand if the overseer was busy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Arlette - November 26, 2020, 03:11 PM