Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette flushed when he plainly admitted that the nickname was just for her. She felt bashfulness settle over her with his attention. She had to admit that it was nice though, the attention she got from the male. It was even nicer because she realized that it was from a male she wanted attention from. Arlette had made some big steps already in her mourning process. Kaito was not forgotten, but she also knew that she had to surround herself with wolves that did make her happy. Derg was definitely in the number one spot with that.

Arlette took a big bite and was chewing on it when he turned around. She swallowed her food at his statement. She kind of looked at him in wonder. She was so forward, different from Kaito. She liked it. It made her unable to compare them, as they were so different. "You are silly, I don't," she returned. "But that is sweet of you to say," she added and kept her keen red eyes on him. "I really do wonder what you see in me. Just my presence can't be nearly enough for you. I want to return the favor," she commented.

With the male so open about his feelings for her the female started to realize that she had gained some confidence because of that. She felt more confident to feel. It also painted a very different picture to Arlette and how Derg could be. But the pale female was falling harder for the male. She watched him as he stepped closer. As his nose was brought closer she dared to lick it again. "I'm serious though. I want to help, especially you," she hummed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Arlette - December 02, 2020, 11:01 AM