Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,084 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Of all the things, Arlette didn't expect a laugh from the male. She stayed in her position though, feeling extremely uncertain when she looked at him. She tried to shuffle into a sitting position but kind of ended in a half crouch, ears back. Because she wasn't sure if the male really meant that she should relax. His tone had been commanding, but it was kind of hard to relax when one is kind of scared.

She nodded timidly. "I just want to be respectful," she admitted to him and then pushed herself in an actual sitting postion. It gave her a little more confidence that her good relationship with Derg helped her in this case. Kynareth was rather scary to her. 'I-I-- Won't!," she spoke, hating how insecure it sounded.

"I left my other pack because they just-- They didn't appreciate me. I am not going to let it happen again," she stated, finally finding a bit of confidence. "My last pack leader was my own mother, so I just don't really know how to behave around you," she explained and swallowed thickly. She just wanted to be good.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Arlette - December 02, 2020, 10:39 AM