Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette noticed that the male had to laugh or chuckle a lot around her. But she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. She just hoped it was. All she wanted was to do right by him, and prove that she could belong here in his pack. She dipped her head in answer to him. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go complain about a wolf. Perhaps if they are really scary she might. Though, it did make her wonder... Kynareth spoke about his pack members like they weren't nice. Curious.

Her ears perked up when he grew serious. Her eyes were a little bit because he surprised her with his passion. She was blown away by the kind words of the man before her. She quickly blinked her tears away, that had come up. She had been touched by his words. Touched that he spoke so kindly about her. It really sounded like he believed in her and that he valued her. That was all she wanted. Then on top of all of that, he said to consider him as her friend. A smile came upon her maw and her tail started to wag. "That I can do," she spoke.

The girl was pretty sure she would say clear of him when he was mad, or maybe not. Because he was her friend now, and if he was mad then Arlette could maybe help him. She was still curious about the mind and how some wolves reacted to situations. The male became even more serious when he spoke about betrayal. He even linked it to a death sentence, and it made her think. Perhaps Kynareth was very hurt once by someone he loved. Arlette then pushed herself up and kind of snuggled quickly against his chest before backing off. "Thank you for believing in me," she admitted quietly. "I would never do that to the ones who value me," she spoke, feeling less awkward knowing the leader of this pack wasn't who she thought he was. She offered him a bigger smile, not scared by the threat since she didn't see herself ever betraying them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Arlette - December 04, 2020, 10:27 AM