Bonesplinter Ravine Nod my head, don’t close my eyes
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He watches her shuffle awkwardly on her three legs. Again, he feels bad. He wants to offer her to sit, get comfortable while they talk, but he knows she’d probably just tell him to fuck off or what not. So he decides not to say anything about it. 

Rather he sighs outwardly this time. “I know I can’t force you to be okay with the shit I do.” He stands now, it’s a sudden motion and it would probably frighten her, but he doesn’t move from his spot. He does squint his eyes incredulously at her a light sneer on his maw. “How fucking stupid do you think I am to just let you go?” Then he stops, comically so, his face turns into a smile and he’s eyeing her down with humor is his gaze. “Don’t answer that actually. ‘Cause even I realize how bad I’ve fucked up. If I can’t win you over, I’m literally going to have to kill you.” All humor has left the studio. He’s deathly serious now. “I’m not going to let you go. Now if I knew you wouldn’t fuck me over ten times to Sunday I might even consider it. But I know you and you’d do just that. Fuck me over.”

“So dear, you’re going to learn to like it here. I might even put you in a special position within my inner circle if you can prove it. After all, if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. Am I right?” He hums casually. 

Yet then he’s goes thinking about how maybe they could’ve been together had he not been a literal piece of shit. Yet is that realistically possible for him? Probably not. Maybe on his death bed or when he’s an actual old ass man, but not anytime soon. Can’t give the people what they want too early. That bad guy to good guy arc just isn’t realistic for him. Maybe one day, but not anytime soon. 

Still, he looks at her. A softness in his eyes. “I would’ve loved to be with you, Simmik. You helped me through a rough time in my life when I first got here.” He references the death of his pack. Simmik was the first wolf he met and hit it off with. He’s been horribly attached ever since. He just doesn’t like to admit it. “I just hate to be with you like this.” At those just barely whispered words he dips his snout to the ground. Avoiding her watery eyes, he finds an interesting spot in the grass to look at. Anywhere but Simmik.
Messages In This Thread
Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 29, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 29, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 29, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 29, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 03:21 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 03:45 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 04:07 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 10:33 PM