Moonspear confess to me,
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
Mintaka has gone, and Mira blinked once in silent surprise. Yes, her sister was a fool- and looked like neither Mother nor Father- but was she not an Ostrega? Mira could not understand the feeling of not belonging, especially when they had been raised side by side. Still, her mother's words soon shifted into confirming her love for them; her willingness to hear about their feelings, her desire to protect them. A warm feeling stirred in Mira's shrunken heart. 

Mother fell quiet, and the dark princess pondered her words.

If I see Mintaka beyond the mountain at some time, can I bring her home again? Bring her meaning drag her to Mira, who was convinced that Mintaka did too belong here- so much so, that she imagined if she found her outside, she would capture her to return her to safety. She was just too foolish to know the mountain was the best place for her, wasn't she? This was her family's claim- she was meant to remain here, like the rest of them. Who is she with? Where is she? Mira was curious, and wondered how Mintaka would be safe out there. After being kidnapped herself, she did not trust the world to be a kind place to anyone.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
confess to me, - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - December 05, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:33 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 05, 2021, 06:29 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - January 05, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - January 15, 2021, 05:38 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:55 PM