Broken Antler Fen She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I am sorry for stepping on your toes back then," Wraen said suddenly, sensing that she might wait a very long time for Bronco to make the first step towards at least some sort of reconciliation between them. "I should not have pestered you about your personal matters - it's none of my business - and I promise to be more tactful in the future," she said, looking at him now, but this was not all. Rather than feeling relieved or hopeful, there was sadness in her eyes. 

"But you hurt me too. Not the words you said, but that you failed to see someone, who needed help at the time," she went on. "Had you looked, you would have seen that I was sick and exhausted. Had you asked about my troubles, you would have heard that a Moonspear wolf had threatened to kill me few days earlier and that I had just found out that Maia had been attacked. I had witnessed, how your father perished, I knew that everything could go downhill suddenly and quickly. I hardly slept or ate on my journey to Redhawks, praying all the time for her to wait for me to come. That nothing bad would come to her," Wraen reminisced, her voice trembling, overcome with emotion. 

"It pains me to think that I am of value to you as long as I say things you want to hear and which make you feel good. As long as I keep up the image of this good old Wraen that does no wrong and support you, whatever you do," she went on. "The moment I did something that did not fit into that idyllic picture, you got pissed. And you left me on my own, when I was the most vulnerable," she said. "I hurt your pride - I should not have done that and we may argue that everything you could have done for me, but did not, was all my fault. Yeah, it may as well be so... but, if that was just the case, I don't think the disappointment would still be there. Yet it is and I wonder, when we laid foundations to our friendship, what did I do wrong."
Messages In This Thread
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 01, 2021, 04:00 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 19, 2021, 04:17 PM