Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina

And so, she returned from her adventure. She had been gone for some time now; such a length of time had allowed her anger and frustration with @Holland to fade into guilt and something... deeper. Appreciation, perhaps? Affection? The thought made her heart flutter, the image of the man's scarred face rising in her mind, sending the flutter straight to her belly. Such feelings had been gone for years, buried alongside the man she had once called husband.

Was that... How she thought of Holland? Her ears pressed back to her skull, not in dismay but in surprise. Was that how he thought of her? Is that why he'd been so angry? The valkyrie paused midstep, blinking evergreen eyes as she thought of the man, as she thought of their argument and felt... so many things click into place. The butterflies in her stomach, the draw to see him, the way he'd been so protective. She could, of course, be reading him wrong, but Keres knew what a crush felt like, though she'd not had one in a long, long time.

Now, more than ever, she was happy to be home once more, delving into the Glen with the intent to seek the medic out and apologize for her behavior and subsequent disappearance.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Keres - January 04, 2021, 12:41 AM