Lake Rodney i'll care for you
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Leta confirmed that she was okay, and Osiris felt his concern disappear. As long as she was fine, he was, too. She struggled to keep her footing, slipping multiple times as she tried to return to shore, and he watched on helplessly. His paws began to dance at the sound of her huffing, and a low whine escaped him. 

Like Leta, Osiris had never walked on ice. He had always steered clear of slick surfaces, but now it seemed like he had no choice. 

Tiptoeing uncertainly from the bank, Osiris stepped towards Leta with his muscles tense. His first successful step spurred confidence within, allowing him to take another with less fear.  He took another and another and another until ... SMACK! It wasn't obvious what caused Osiris to stumble and fall. What was obvious was the destruction that he would caused in his wake. He slid forward on his belly with his legs splayed, his misstep lurching him gently towards her; Leta had warned him about how slippery it was, after all. Osiris's limbs flailed against the ice in silent protest, but it did very little. 

His eyes grew wide as the space between them vanished, and soon enough .... 

[Image: tumblr_myxm3mNSDY1sh43kgo1_250.gif]

... they collided.
Messages In This Thread
i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 05, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 05, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 05, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 06, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: i'll care for you - by Leta - January 07, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: i'll care for you - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 07, 2021, 03:18 PM