Moonspear The future in my heart
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
RIP 
Set directly after the bear thread.
Say tomorrow
I can't follow you there

Their trek up the mountain was slow, each step the valkyrie took heavier than the last, as if each drop of blood lost sealed another weight around her ankles. Fatigue pulled at her conscience, begging her to rest, to lay down and Sleep.

Just close your eyes
And sing for me

Perhaps it was best she remained so stubborn, walking alongside her sister in a silence laden with words that she knew not how to say, though not for lack of knowledge. It was this moment, Keres found, that she was most thankful for the unspoken language shared between them.

I will hear you
Always near you

Blood yet drying in silvered fur, peace settled within the woman's breast as they walked the same well-worn path as so many before them had. It was a familiar feeling, one she'd found on this same walkway, but also unlike anything she'd experienced to date. Everything she had worried about before, everything that ailed her, every ache and pain seemed to wash away in the din of her tranquility, an ethereal blanket of white noise enveloping her.

And I'll give you the words
Just sing for me

A whisper in her heart bid Keres look up with eyes still clear and evergreen, paws drawing to a halt. Hydra, She spoke, soft, tired. Gaze turning to Hydra, she met the woman's eyes, a small and knowing smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. Here is good.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
The future in my heart - by Keres - January 13, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 14, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Keres - January 15, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Antares - January 15, 2021, 01:49 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 15, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Conquest - January 16, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 18, 2021, 11:54 PM