Firefly Glen the finite and the infinite
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,941 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He pulled away from her and she quickly retreated again, scared about making matters worse by forcing herself on him or pushing him in any way. He sobbed something about his brother and Meerkat's heart broke for him. Her arms ached to hold him, to offer the only comfort she could.

She was so flustered, Meerkat didn't even properly process the words until Atlas slipped away from her, running for the borders. She made an abortive attempt to run after him, only to go very still all of a sudden. The mouth which had opened to call his name again froze in a moue of stricken horror.

His brother...? She only knew of Desdemona and Toad. Meerkat felt her blood run cold as she realized there must be even more devastation than she'd realized, that Atlas was reacting to more than just the deaths of their comrades. Something had happened to Antares or maybe Osiris.

"Atlas...!" Meerkat shrieked into the night, finally running after him. Only, it was too late.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 08:50 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 11:03 PM