Deepwood Weald or a person i could call home.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

she could only be glad she had not blinked this time, as the hart moved to curl pewter haunches beneath her, for she might have missed it otherwise. 

like a shifting shadow, she materialized at donovan's broad side on snowfall steps -- causing the saluki's wispy auds to pique with intrigue as moonstones met citrines. aerin's gaze lingered, even after the winter girl had turned her autumn eyes dutifully to the grandmaster, wondering at the glint of sunset on her coat like sunlight catching on the snow around them. 

there was a commanding imperialism to her beauty, reminding the once-mother of reiko -- only colder. had she been an easily frightened woman, the ivory sighthound might have faltered back a step. 

it's the azura's words that draw her attention away, moonlight gaze snapping back up to his almost sheepishly. guilt tugs at her, a myriad of memories reminding her of the skeletons she'd been burying for years. 

"i..about that," would that she hadn't faltered but it is inevitable. the halfling's gaze flickered back to simmik briefly, wondering (much like the ateneq) if she could trust her. 

"i remembered," the gypsy shrugged slightly, knowing he would know what she meant. "an' 'e deserved to die. ye 'ad yer var. i didnae vant to detract from that," the healer explained simply. 

her stormcloud gaze flickered earthwards briefly, lighting upon the meal that had been cast aside. she cleared her throat softly, whetting her lips and painted a smile on them once again. 

"vhere are me manners?" she murmured rhetorically, giving herself a little shake as she nudged the raccoon towards her company. "please, 'elp yerselves."

"it is nice to meet ye, simmik," 
she aimed gently in the winterwhite's direction, realizing with another pang of guilt that she had forgotten to say as much earlier. "i'm aerin." 

"so, ze saints 'ave moved then?" 
she asked curiously after a moment, when silence had swelled between them.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 19, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 21, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 24, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 26, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 29, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:16 PM