Redhawk Caldera i could write it better than you ever felt it.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
KEKEKE

When she glanced back in Penn's direction, he was gone. There was another figure off in the distance a few miles west, perhaps moving in this direction. It was still too far off to be sure or make out any details, though Towhee stood and watched as she impatiently waited for Reyes to heed her summons.

He arrived promptly. He'd seemed out of sorts ever since his tumble, though as Reyes came closer, she felt an old, familiar tug in her midsection. "Hey," Towhee said, still a little taken aback by her own reserve. "There's really no delicate way to say this, so I'm just gonna..." She trailed off with a huff before continuing. "You're my comrade and my friend. I like you. I trust you. I choose you."

Her tail began to wave, fanning her scent and making it utterly impossible to ignore. She took a step toward Reyes, then stopped. Did he know what she was offering? Would he accept? What if he thought this made them mates? What if he wanted to be the Alpha male? Had Reyes ever even thought of any of these things? Did he want to be a dad? Would he even ask questions or would he simply let his instincts answer for him?

Towhee's orange eyes lingered on his face, full of anticipation, before cutting sideways as she noticed movement. She'd forgotten all about the approaching figure and saw now that he was barreling straight toward her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: i could write it better than you ever felt it. - by Towhee - January 22, 2021, 05:41 PM