Redhawk Caldera (M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: very vague adult themes.

When Whip finally beat it, Towhee huffed a breath and tried to catch @Reyes's eye. She didn't speak right away, instead trying to remember where they'd left off. Ah, yes, she'd propositioned him and now awaited his answer. But just in case he'd also lost his place in the conversation after the rude interruption, Towhee opened her mouth to remind him.

"I guess what I'm saying is I'd like you to be my... consort. I'll spend my heat with you, only you. And whatever pups result from it..." This was perhaps the most challenging part for Towhee, who tended to be so possessive of her parental rights. "You're welcome to help me raise them. Or if you'd prefer to be more hands-off, that's cool too. Basically, it's up to you."

She stopped herself there, exhaling through her nostrils as her heart lodged itself in her throat. If Reyes didn't accept, she wasn't sure what she'd do. This was already Plan B. Towhee tried to stop that train of thought in its tracks, her pulse pounding in her throat and her limbs feeling a little weak as she waited.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: My kick real loud and my beat real slow. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:37 PM