Hideaway Strath Whispers would deafen me now
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He was more than pleased with her answer, and his reaction had her grinning as she released soft laughter. She nuzzled into him, letting his words spread their warmth through her body. She leaned back and kissed his cheek. I love you too, she told him. More than anything. Just seeing how happy this made him had her wanting to do it even more.

He had many options to choose from already, which didn't surprise her. His first suggestion was Aerin. They had a budding friendship, and Simmik felt as though she trusted her enough so far that she would want to invite her to be with them. She had helped calm her fears about being a mother and had always been friendly. Ky was correct, she was horribly sweet. 

He suggested Matias next. She had a feeling he would be on the list. She would be lying if she tried to deny that he was handsome. Not as handsome as her husband—no one would ever be, but she did find the idea of being with him caused a familiar tightening in her stomach. 

She was surprised to hear him mention the new wolf. She had met him, and he was nice and playful, which she had enjoyed, but she didn't know him well enough yet. He was attractive, as well, but she would need to spend more time with him before she felt comfortable inviting him to play with them. 

Hmmm, I see you've put some thought into this already, she said, offering him a teasing nip. I trust Aerin the most out of those three, and yes I would consider her a friend now. She smiled shyly. Do you think she would be up for being with the two of us together? She was willing to test the waters, but was Aerin?

I'm attracted to Matias, and since you trust him so much and know him already, I would feel comfortable with him too, as long as he was okay with it. She didn't know him very well yet—definitely not well enough to know if sharing was something he was into. 

Patroclus is nice. I have met him. I don't know him well enough yet, though, she answered. But I would be willing to get to know him better and see how I feel about him, since he has caught your interest already. She had no trouble seeing how any of these wolves were attracted to Ky—she was completely in love with him and would spend embarrassing amounts of her day attempting to sate her never ending hunger for him if she could.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 11:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 18, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 20, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 22, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 23, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Kynareth Deagon - April 13, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Whispers would deafen me now - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:48 PM