Hoshor Plains Outlander
8 Posts
Ooc — cas
seraph laughed, lips quirking into a roguish smirk as he appraised the stranger, giving the older man a quick once-over. "oh, i never flatter," he drawled lightly, eyes glinting with something akin to mischief as they moved closer to each other. did he like the stranger? sure, he was cute, but seraph flirted with pretty much everyone and everything? and the days of silence (and spending too much time with himself) had driven him just a little too close to the edge which might have made him a tad too eager. oh well. 

"oh no, not a scout - my family disowned me and kicked me out of the pack," seraph said with a cheerful grin, "i was a scout in training beforehand though, just can't get enough of going to new places and meeting new people, y'know what i mean?" he was going to leave eventually. maybe not permanently. maybe he was going to ask for permission to wander (oh, who was he kidding, as if he would've ever asked for permission) or something else. but no, they decided he was the devil's spawn which didn't make any sense because that would make them the devils - well they are devils, hmm, maybe they were onto something after all. "what about you?"
Messages In This Thread
Outlander - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Outlander - by Seraph - February 24, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Outlander - by Njord - February 24, 2021, 08:50 PM
RE: Outlander - by Seraph - March 01, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Outlander - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:32 PM