Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He knows the other contemplates briefly, judging from the silence that follows. It doesn’t seem to last long though and the question is quickly turn back around on him. It causes the brute to laugh, it’s a hearty genuine sound. Yet, the smile the twists his maw is much too conniving and playful.

The suggestive tone his company uses isn’t lost to him and he flicks coingold eyes over curiously. “Oh yeah?” He asks humorously. Leaning over further into the others space he playfully nips at his jawline. “I’m pretty sure I asked you.” His voice is a low, attractive hum with a spark of sass.

He doesn’t stop there, “Must be your ears,” He suggests, clearly just picking at him. “the title Majesty must be giving you selective hearing.” He chuckles as he teases him. Hanging a heavy paw over his back and pushing him with his heavy set head if he’s allowed.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 10:19 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM