Falls of the Hinterlands You ask me what I’m thinking about
124 Posts
Ooc — landry
The nip to his jaw does not go ignored or unreturned. Patroclus would be quick to try and plant a lick along the man's chin. His tail set a slow pace behind him.

He held his voice back until Kynareth was finished. Left thoroughly amused by the words that slipped free from his master. A warm sensation was planted and bloomed in his chest, not for the first time that evening.

I thought I recall hearing — with my selective hearing — that the majesty gets what they want, He teased back in a murmur as he sought to press his nose into the thick fur that covered the man's neck before he bowed under the weight applied to his back.

Which means I, Majesty Patroclus, want to hear what you want to do. Patroclus volleyed back, purposefully having applied taunting pressure on specific words.
left hind ankle is mending from a break. mobility is limited and painful.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 09:26 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: You ask me what I’m thinking about - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:23 AM