Bramblepoint (M) Old wounds leave big scars
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No worries, the timing works! I'm going to slap a warning label on this now...

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: miscarriage.

She didn't respond to Rye, mostly because she didn't hear a word he said. Towhee dropped gingerly onto her haunches, then leaned her weight on her right hip to peer between her legs again. She detected the unmistakable odor of urine, mixed with the metallic scent of blood. She didn't know what that meant, though she figured it was better than straight blood pouring out of her.

Towhee raised her eyes to see Rye peering at her, expression brimming with concern. "It's not blood. I mean, it's not just blood. It's bloody urine," she informed him, hopeful that this meant something. "I don—" Her voice cut off with a sharp wail as another cramp seared through her. It was a good thing she was already sitting, or she would've hit the ground. She doubled over with a gasp and a groan.

If asked, the Sovereign would not be able to describe the physical sensations she experienced in the following moments. She felt an irresistible urge to push, even as she lost control of her bladder again. More bright red urine trickled out as her pelvic muscles suddenly spasmed uncontrollably. She grunted, unsure what to do with all these mixed signals other than try to breathe through them.

"Call for Eljay again," Towhee managed to grit out between groans of discomfort, shuddering as her entire posterior end seemed to ripple painfully. Now she was sure she was going to shit herself on top of everything else, a thought that triggered a flashback to the night she'd birthed Meerkat.

No sooner had that thought hit her than she met with another overpowering compulsion to bear down. No! Towhee screamed, maybe only in her head, as her body nonetheless obeyed. And just like that night a year ago, she unwittingly brought a pup into this world. This one didn't have a face; it barely had a form. It was impossibly tiny and very, very dead.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) Old wounds leave big scars - by Rye - February 26, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Towhee - February 26, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Rye - February 26, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Towhee - February 26, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Rye - February 26, 2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Rye - February 27, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Rye - February 27, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Old wounds leave big scars - by Rye - February 28, 2021, 04:18 PM