Silverlight Terrace Tresspasser's be Welcome i
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein’s face remained friendly but inwardly his heart sunk when the other mentioned a hunt, he was the type to wait to come upon food and eat every scrap not exert himself to obtain it. The journey had wasted far to much energy as it was.

But perhaps he’d find a way to not exert himself overmuch during a hunt as he had managed the last time. Some how had managed to convince a wolf to drive the prey to him so that he could use his weight to his advantage and just become extra weight holding the prey back thus allowing the other to move in and exert themselves on the kill. He’d take the brunt of the fleeing animals ire, but that meant he didn’t have to waste time chasing her repositioning, he didn’t much care for his own safety, he had the herbs to heal any wounds. Or at least he thought that highly of his own healing skills. 

Vein nodded in response to the males suggestion as if he hadn’t just had an internal spaz attack and smiled “Where there is willow trees there is likely to be Water Arum and Anemone. But of those herb are good. I use Anemone to clean wounds to prevent infection and Arum poultices are good for snake bites though if the bite is particularly venomous even I’d have trouble treating it.” He pretended to think a moment, following the male easily matching his strides to his companions not wasting a single movement.  “What kind of prey are we likely to come upon between here and there do you think?
Messages In This Thread
Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 05:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 06, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Adrastus - March 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Tresspasser's be Welcome i - by Vein - April 16, 2021, 06:39 PM