Hideaway Strath no more alone or myself could I be
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The halfling felt rose blooms of crimson flush at her cheeks -- grateful suddenly for the pale fur that covered them and her flustered state from Vein's sunlight optics, especially as she felt the heat creep down her throat towards her breastbone. For one wild moment, the selkie questioned whether the winterwhite knew of what she wanted to discuss that day -- if he had divined it from his gods. A sort of breathless pit opened up between her lungs and stomach at the thought but she soon dismissed it, moonstones dropping from the shaman's gaze as if he might be able to scry secrets from her silver eyes. They found the petals of the hibiscus flowers with new gratitude, remembering the powerful cramps and the anxious urges driving her during her last season though even those hormones were not enough to make her desire Aliroth's touch. 

Gibeon optics flickered back up to Vein then, dancing along the frayed and dirtied fringes of the visceral and primal male -- searching. What would it be like to desire him in the throes of the women's curse? 

If her face had been hot before it was aflame now, the diffident creature swallowing down the urge to be mortified with her own thoughts as she turned them back towards the present. She was still a bit dazed when the Priest set the tail before her and lapped lovingly at her snowdown cheek but she managed to smile at his flowered words and return his kiss with a quick peck to his cheek. She bent and gathered the squirrel tail, wondering silently what Vein intended to use it for, before trailing after the moonlit Spiritualist diligently -- silvercoin gaze sweeping their surroundings in seeking as anticipation brewed and her limbs began to quiver with excitement and apprehension. 

When the pale duo had reached the half-finished garden, Aerin set the tail down before straightening to survey the area as a smile formed on her maw. Her ears lifted to catch Vein's words and she nodded absently in his direction as he spoke but her focus had moved beyond the patch of churned dirt. 

In the distance, some dozen or so yards from the plot of land, Aerin could make out the shapes of several large boulders piled together -- the maw of a snug cave marking the dark pit of a mouth sheltered amongst the formation of stone. The perfect place to build a nest, to seclude one's self during a heat or to whelp a litter. They would need to inspect it further but it could be a good place to build a home for a family -- their family. 

"Vhat if I didnae pick a corner...vhat if we made a den out 'ere an' I 'elped ye vith ze 'erbs?" She asked first, falling silent as her gaze remained fixed on the small cave, waiting to see what his reaction was before bringing up what had been lingering on her mind for a while now. "Ze leaders 'ave given me permission -- given us permission -- to start a family zis year if'n that is something ye vould vant..." It went without saying that it was something that the midwife wanted. She had longed to have more children for quite a long time but she could not believe that she might have also found love and a husband in the process. It seemed too good to be true, the ghostly femme half awaiting his refusal with her heart lodged in her throat.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 14, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 17, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 18, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 20, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - March 25, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - March 29, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Vein - April 04, 2021, 10:44 PM
RE: no more alone or myself could I be - by Necahual - April 05, 2021, 09:20 AM