Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
She didn't seem the least bit uncertain about what she wanted to do, which helped him convince himself that maybe he was just being paranoid- maybe something horrible wasn't going to swoop in and happen while they were on their way to Moonglow. He begged his feet to start moving, but reluctantly, the heavy feeling in his gut persisted, and he remained rooted as though he'd gotten stuck up to his knees in thick bog muck. He realized that at least some of his hesitation came from the fact that something was bothering Towhee and whether she knew it or not, she'd been projecting that, emotionally, before she declared that she was being let down- and that she needed to get away from it. 

She'd mentioned before that Eljay had split, and that Fennec and Alyx were away. Now she said that Phox and someone named Rue were also exempt from the list of disappointments she had- and she continued, but he was clever enough to have strung the dots together and came to a conclusion based on the fact that there was a name she'd not mentioned. Honestly, it didn't surprise him. This wasn't the first time someone had told him that his mother was a life-ruiner.

Whatever it was that had happened- and he assumed that it was something shitty that his mother had done given A. The fact that Towhee had left her off the 'not guilty' list and B. the fact that he knew she was a monster- it was something big. Big enough to make Towhee consider leaving her pack altogether. He was quiet for a moment. He knew it probably wasn't the best time to try and be funny, and it was a weak attempt at best, but he couldn't help but shrug. -"I could probably make it look like an accident."- He offered. -"You can tell me, y'know, if you want, whatever it is she did this time. Honestly, I don't think anything'll surprise me."- He said with a shrug. -"Or we can go with plan A and you tell me nothin' so I can have deniability, and we can just make it look like an accident."-
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by RIP Bronco - March 14, 2021, 10:34 PM