The Tangle Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
743 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
The look of surprise on Alyx's face was met with mild confusion from Chacal, but as soon as the expression faded she lost interest in finding out exactly Alyx had looked at her that way. It was amusing to see her again; a lovely young woman whose pelt bore the same hints of gold along her brow, but with much more pronounced saturation along her shoulders that fell in a golden halo along her ribs as well. She had a high brow and sparkling eyes which made her look all the more intelligent and expressive. She remembered the way Alyx lit up when she was around Valravn, and how the two had become what seemed like fast friends in the time she'd spent with them. 

She nodded gleefully, still happy to see her once-friend again. "It has!" She chimed. Alyx would never have heard Chacal speak- if she had, it would have been stuttered and jumbled, but now she was able to communicate, so long as her words floated on a melody. "Have you come to visit wid us again?" She asked, her expression hopeful. She stood on her tippy-toes, ready to bolt off and lead Alyx directly to their borders if she agreed to come along.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes - by Alyx - April 01, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes - by Chacal - April 07, 2021, 06:23 PM