Redhawk Caldera If heaven is as heaven does then this is hell for sure
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Even though she presented him with a choice, in her heart Niamh knew that it would be impossible for him to choose. She expected him, then, to not choose at all- and to do nothing about it, which might root him to the Caldera. And while she thought at first that she would be able to handle it if he showed any hesitation at all, it ended up hurting her quite a bit. He couldn't make up his mind, and she could see that it pained him. She'd seen the way his face looked before, and assumed that one of his migraines was settling in. She did have a habit of triggering those, whenever they had to talk about something serious. 

She frowned, and fumed. How had Phox dealt with this so well before? How was it that he had managed to weather Primrose's death, and handle Reyes' attack without losing his mind? She and Towhee had been through hell and back, either together or because of other circumstances- and Phox...Well, when he'd been a part of it, he'd remained steady. And while he seemed incapable of making a life-changing decision, something occurred to her. 

"Towhee's unfit as Sovereign." She declared. "She can't see the fault in her mate attacking her Regent? Can't be arsed about the welfare of her packmates, and chooses a mate who attacks pregnant women? Then she is unfit to lead. Our pack is failing, and it needs change. I will stay, if you and I together can take over the Sovereignty of the pack. I can't say she'll abdicate peacefully but...Her rule is over. Whether we stay with the pack, or not."
Messages In This Thread