Redhawk Caldera (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,939 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She watched in stunned silence as her mother brought her little brothers and sisters into the world. It was a decidedly grisly process in some ways, though no less amazing for it. With each arrival, Meerkat’s world became brighter and more colorful, when she hadn’t even realized how truly dim it had been before.

She loved them with a fierceness that hitched her breath and tightened in her chest. Meerkat wanted to clutch them closely to her own breast as she watched Towhee tuck them to hers. She didn’t mind their squalling or squirming. They were so full of life!

Meerkat moved to sit on her heels beside Towhee’s head. She tore her eyes off the pups long enough to bend and kiss the weary Sovereign’s crown. She felt a surge of gratitude as she did. Her mother had just given her this incredible gift—four of them, actually.

Primrose and the twins had technically made her an older sister last year, though that was so very different from this. These babies were only minutes old and Meerkat already had a much better understanding of how Bronco must feel toward her. And it shifted her entire paradigm...
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration. - by Meerkat - March 27, 2021, 10:23 AM