Hideaway Strath You talk like a man and taste like the sun
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She chuckled softly at his answer. That must be boring for you, she said, shaking her head. I do love watching you toy with strangers on the border, she added, glancing up at her husband with the look of adoration she saved only for him. But I can't say I'm too disappointed things are boring while the boys are so young. She liked tearing apart intruders as much as the next wolf, but the children were so vulnerable right now, and she didn't want anything to happen to them. It was why she allowed no one but Ky and the healers in the den and why she hadn't left for even a second since the pups were born. 

She glanced down as Tulok started to make noise. She felt the instant he had stopped eating, and she watched him worriedly—he usually ate more than that. She hoped he wasn't getting sick or something. But then he rooted around in Ky's fur, something they all did to her when searching for a place to attach themselves. Her worry melted into amused confusion as he seemed to have found what he was looking for and began trying to feed. Simmik couldn't help the laughter that filled the den at her mate's reaction. He's lively today, she said as her laughter faded away. 

Then the other two boys, one after the other, seemed discontent with their brother's absence. She watched them toddle across the space between her and Ky before nuzzling into their father. It made her heart swell with love and contentment. Her eyes watered a little. They're perfect, she repeated, unable to take her eyes off of them.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You talk like a man and taste like the sun - by Simmik - April 12, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: You talk like a man and taste like the sun - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:04 PM