Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon
forward dated to shortly after this thread

She had spent all afternoon and most of the night snoozing on and off with the children. She would wake when they did to clean and comfort them until they were full once more, then once they were asleep again, she would curl around them and join them. It had become her routine whenever Ky was gone. 

He had been gone far longer than normal, though. He was just as infatuated with the boys as she was, and so he could never stay away long. She wondered if maybe there had been trouble, but she hadn't heard any howls, so maybe he had taken a long hunting trip or something. It was too soon to start worrying anyway. 

She woke to the brightness of morning, the sun shining into the den. Ky was near, and his scent had brought her from her slumber. She lifted her head to smile at him as he entered the den, but froze, the smile faltering as she smelled Whrist intertwined with own scent. That alone wouldn't have rage blooming in her chest, though. She stood and blocked him from the still-sleeping children, snapping at his face and chest and backing him out of the den. 

She stopped snapping her jaws at him once they were a few feet from the den opening. Are you fucking kidding me? she asked. You just couldn't help yourself, could you? While she was here, caring for his children, he was out making more. You told me you didn't want children from anyone else, she said, her voice steady but heavy with anger. And you said you wouldn't sleep with anyone who didn't respect me. Had he just said all of that to placate her? Lying to her again to keep her happy and unsuspecting? Well she wasn't the same Simmik anymore. She wouldn't just let him get away with it this time. 

She isn't worthy of carrying your children, Simmik pointed out. And those children will not be considered siblings to mine. Her boys were perfect and strong, not born out of some moment of lust and weakness. That was what he was to her right now—weak. If I see those puppies, they're dead, she told him. She dared him to deny her that right. Those bastards would not be competition for her sons, the only worthy heirs to their father's kingdom.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 06:23 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 18, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 19, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Kynareth Deagon - April 19, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: But I left it way too late - by Simmik - April 22, 2021, 10:42 PM