Blackfeather Woods crude and proud creatures
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana had smelled the grouping before she came across it. The voices that echoed about was enough for Allana to make a presence. As Allana approached, a frown was for the spit towards Eldritch, as well as the rising tension. It had to be slowed somehow, otherwise it could break out into something worse. Allana bowed to the stranger in respect, looking to the skull that laid at his feet. 

"I offer my condolences to the one you cared for." Allana said softly. "I am sure they were important to you."

Allana watched as Vaati spoke another language to Aerenys that she couldn't understand. Allana spoke Gaelic, but this was hardly such from its vowels and speech pattern. Waiting for a moment to speak again, Allana lifted her head from the sympathetic bow. 

Her body displayed a neutral language, nothing aggressive nor submissive. It spoke confidence and the truth. There was no sense in that really, especially when it came to death. It could be seen that Allana was taking this situation seriously, and was not judging based on the actions that Vaati currently displayed, but instead was open minded and wanting to understand the background he came from. Not to make friends or allies, but to simply understand and communicate.

"Ivory Rose is a pack that recently moved to these lands, paying respects to the ones before. Not only do we offer homes to wolves not wanting to wander, but also to help those that seek help. I offer my respects to the land and the ancestors you say reside here, in hopes to appease them." Allana lifted her head to the canopy a bit, briefly closing her eyes to feel the winds before looking to Vaati again. "Please know we mean no disrespect to those before you by being here. Our leader brought us here to establish a place for us to call home."

Whether or not she was considered "too nice", her intention was to show respect to Vaati and his arrival, and the one he carried with him. Losing someone important was always rough, as Allana had gone through it before. But to also lose your home and find someone else living there after such an important person is lost? It was destructive. While Allana sensed the tension and would react as necessary, she hoped that what she spoke would help to soften it. Fighting wouldn't resolve anything if Vaati wasn't here to start a fight, since to Allana it was clear that things had changed since he was last to the lands Ivory Rose now lived in.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
crude and proud creatures - by Vaati - April 24, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Aerenys - April 24, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by RIP Eldritch - April 24, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Vaati - April 24, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Aerenys - May 02, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by RIP Eldritch - May 02, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Vaati - May 03, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Allana - May 04, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by Aerenys - May 04, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: crude and proud creatures - by RIP Eldritch - May 04, 2021, 07:05 PM