Deepwood Weald but i still wanted to dance
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
All Welcome 
incredibly vague gestures, also tags just for ref
The trees here were tall, at least, and helped obscure his skyline as he loped onward--away, mostly, reaching for distance. Away from the mountain of course, and further from the damn caldera too. The smaller ring of peaks was offered a small glimpse, maybe a pang of ache in a different shade than all the rest. He hoped @Keyni's call to the place had served her well since he had taken off to the southern wilderness. But now, despite anything else, he continued on to the cover of the familiar weald. There, Antares moved slower now as the forests thickened around him, since catching his breath some wouldn't hurt as well. It was starting to smell like rain to come, too.

He had originally said he was going to the sea, hopefully. Just real quick, so his heading had aimed off that way. After formally setting aside the glen, then tracking @Vallkyrie who had tracked Bronco, he just.. liked to think he needed a moment to clear his cluttered head, hopefully breath again so he gave into that impulse to run for now, so long as he had some small semblance of a destination still.
Messages In This Thread
but i still wanted to dance - by Antares - May 04, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: but i still wanted to dance - by Scylla - May 05, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: but i still wanted to dance - by Antares - May 11, 2021, 09:34 PM