Hideaway Strath We could've been doing this all along
261 Posts
Ooc —
I am beyond sorry to have held this up guys, I almost lost my grooming business during this version lockdown, the people are selling the property my business is on, legal junk and more and depression have killed my muse and just about every thing good in mah life. My business is still running at a loss each month but lock down is nearly over wish me luck to turn it around

Whrist watched as the Grandmaster emerged from the den, she saw briefly Nyra eating something though she knew not what exactly; but then her gaze became locked upon the sexy chest and stocky brindle prime example of male coming towards her and Charles.

She narrowed her white blues on him and snorted as he berated Charles,  Hoping to draw his attention toward her, she didn’t like others making ‘her’ Charles uncomfortable that was her job, she moved to pressed her side up against Charles’ side in a show of solidarity “No she didn’t! She called for you

Whrist shifted her raven coloured muzzle toward the healers “She called for them, she did not call for any others least of all me or Charles….” She lifted her lips sightly as she spoke the next words her hackles lifting just a little in irritation  “Yet we are still here….

Whrist  moved her gaze to Charles and it softened then back to Kynareth Deagon and with a sigh softening her whole body she stepped away from Charles just a fraction and continued “We came toward her sexy voice because she called for the healers, because I.. We… love… her…” 

She realized her words might betray her feelings toward Nyra but she’d deny it if she could, she had stuttered on the last few words unable to find a way to cover them up.

Whrist  backed up a step looking at Charles first then Kynareth then toward an open space to run “BecauseShesPackAndWeCareAboutHer” she spit out hurriedly, then turned to run.
Messages In This Thread
We could've been doing this all along - by RIP Fury - May 06, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Whrist - May 30, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Vein - May 30, 2021, 11:25 AM