Hideaway Strath Nobody does it like you do
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
A part of Leigh wasn't even surprised by the misunderstanding. Perhaps she could have been a little more clear, but knowing how many brain cells Kynareth lacked almost guaranteed confusion. In an attempt to reassure the tiger before conjuring actual words, she shook her head in response.

"No, not Simmik you dumbass. I'm fairly sure you had her locked up when this happened anyway. And despite the fact that you might as well marry this entire pack since you fuck everything that moves, I'm referring to Sasha, your first wife."

She was tempted to say more. Not to start an argument, but to more fully express the hurt Kynareth had caused. For so long he seemed completely oblivious, and maybe it was unfair to expect so much from a wolf she had barely spoken to for some time. But she knew he was capable of paying attention, caring about someone other than himself, so the fact that he didn't seem to care about her much was insulting.

"I'm not even sure if I'd consider Simmik to be your wife. Maybe, in some other reality, I might have rooted for you two. But instead, because of your own fuck ups, you deemed me too difficult to deal with so you gave up and went searching elsewhere. Hell, it almost seems like Simmik walked right into your trap on purpose."

Leigh was bitter, that was for sure. The woman knew that life wouldn't always make sense. That people generally suck and do idiotic things. But for a wolf like Kynareth, one who had shown her over and over the willpower and obsession he possessed when fighting, leading, or fucking, to then show absolutely zero strength when it came to saving their relationship was somewhat pathetic and equally as hurtful.

"You run back to Simmik after she denies you more than once. You fucking move your entire pack because Nyra messed up and fucking yeeted a child. You even let Sasha back into your life after what she did. But one fight with me, and it's over, all because you couldn't get a piece of this ass."
Messages In This Thread
Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 03, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 05, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 06, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 12, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 12, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2021, 02:41 AM