Hideaway Strath Nobody does it like you do
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She is at a loss for words. How would she respond to this? Kynareth was always so good at backing people up into a corner. Giving ultimatums or unwilling to budge. But she was too hurt to not say something in return. No matter how stupid or incoherent it sounded, she had to say something. In regards to Sasha, overtime she had figured on her own that Kynareth only let her back in for selfish reasons. It was somewhat stupid considering he never went through with such a plan, and it was even more stupid that it cost the woman a leg but the tiger waddled away without a scratch.

As for everything else he had to say, she had heard it before. The whole "I won't change" speech and "just accept me the way I am" bullshit. He was always so eager to demand but gave nothing in return. She doubted he could even offer a good fuck and just bragged about himself because he was unaware of how awful he really was in bed but was too pathetic to admit it just because he so desperately needed an ego boost. And all of his partners couldn't say anything because they were too busy laughing. Perhaps it was a harsh and unnecessary thought, but Leigh was proud of being able to conjure such an idea anyways.

"You keep saying that you picked Simmik because she has accepted you. You indirectly imply that I am somehow lesser or disposable because I don't feel the same. But she doesn't accept you. You just brainwashed her long enough and knocked her up with your pups. And even if I had accepted you, I don't believe that you would have picked me anyway. Simmik is your special person, the wolf who you first saw when you came to this place."

It hurt to admit such a thing, but Leigh knew it was true. Even if Kynareth wasn't willing to admit it, or wasn't even aware what he felt such a way, she knew that he still would have most-likely picked his current wife regardless. The way he spoke about her was evidence enough. Kynareth was a murderer and Simmik was easy prey. What more could he ask for?

"And you would have chased me?" She took a moment to breathe. She had never been much of a cryer but if she didn't take a moment for herself her voice would shake and it'd just be an embarrassing mess. "When? When would you have chased me? After our date? After we moved? Or were you just reserving "chasing after me" for the moment when I destroyed myself for you?"

Arguing with someone like Donovan was difficult. Arguing with Kynareth was even more of a struggle, for that stranger of a wolf didn't even possess a fraction of the kindness Donovan Azura held. She knew they were the same person, they shared the same body and same voice. She knew that it was technically Kynareth who she saw near the mountains. But she refused to give a murderer the credit for the happiness she received.

"I would have chased you. I did chase you and you just never noticed. You've done terrible things to me and I still can't let you go. You're a fucking infection. I don't need to accept you because I would have still loved you. You are my special person, Donovan. You are my Simmik. But you say you aren't willing to change, so I suppose someone who is incapable of love such as yourself can never learn to love me anyways. I forgive you, but I doubt you even care because someone like you doesn't care about earning forgiveness and you never will."
Messages In This Thread
Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 03, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 05, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 06, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 12, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 12, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2021, 02:41 AM